We don’t want people to lose it.
For over ten years, our community of leaders and volunteers have been dedicated to connecting Los Angeles residents with people suffering from the homelessness crisis.
Our sustained and growing efforts have helped to serve Los Angeles better.
Normalizing the unhoused
Over 2,000 Free Showers a month doesn’t describe the impact that we have. From giving people the chance to be clean and healthy, an integral part of our mission is to provide a sense of dignity back to our unhoused Angelenos.
When we operate a site, we don’t just offer showers; we work with community partners to ensure that every guest that comes to our sites have access to meals, clothing, hygiene items, and more importantly, case management.
While we recognize showers as a critical need, our goal is to offer our unhoused Angelenos a path out of homelessness and to bring our community together.
Since we started the mobile Shower Program, we have delivered over 25,000 free showers, have partnered with over 50 local organizations, and have engaged the community of Angelenos through more than 15,000 volunteer hours.
Our Community Partners
- Adventist Church of Hollywood
- Adventist Health, White Memorial Medical Center
- All Saints Episcopal Church
- Annenberg Foundation
- Boyle Heights Neighborhood Council
- City of El Monte
- City of Glendale
- City of Pasadena
- Clínica Monseñor Romero
- First Southern Baptist Church of Hollywood
- Highland Park Neighborhood Council
- Hollywood Studio City Neighborhood Council
- Hollywood United City Neighborhood Council
- Holy Family Catholic Church of South Pasadena
- Hope of the Valley
- Inland Empire Health Plan
- Islah Los Angeles
- LAC+USC Medical Center
- Los Angeles City , 1st District, Council-member Gil Cedillo,
- Los Angeles County CEO’s Office
- Los Angeles County, 2nd District, Supervisor Mark Ridley-Thomas
- Los Angeles County, 4th District, Supervisor Janice Hahn
- Los Angeles County, 5th District, Supervisor Kathryn Barger
- Lucky Brand, Los Angeles
- Palmdale Park Shelter
- Pamela Park Shelter
- Parroquia Sagrada Familia Huntington Park
- Recycled Resources for the Homeless
- Smidt Family Foundation
- Steinmetz Shelter
- St. James Episcopal Church
- St. Margaret’s Center
- Trinity Baptist Church
- UCLA Hunger Project
- United Latinx Fund
- USC Worldmed
- Whittier First Day
- World Vision
- 54th 7th Day Adventist Church
Board of Directors
Executive Director & Co-Founder .
Chairman & Co-Founder.
Vice President of Diversity & Community Relations at ABC7.
CEO at Union Rescue Mission.
Natalie Profant Komuro
Deputy County Executive Officer, Homelessness Solutions, County of Riverside.
Karen Gaio Hansberger
Chief Medical Officer at IEHP.
CEO at The Maintenance Concierge Inc.
Community Relations Executive at Adventist Health White Memorial.
Emmy Awards Winning Comedy Writer & Volunteer.